SafeDive™, available only through Recreation by Lemmie Jones, is well on its way to being recognized as the safest three-meter competition dive tower available today. The SafeDive tower design is based on years of experience working with aquatic safety experts in order to provide a safe dive tower structure.
Key safety features reduce the risk of injury and make SafeDive stand out as the clear-cut choice for competition diving facilities, high school swim programs, fitness facilities, municipal pools, and water parks:
- Custom railing safety modifications
- Surface-mounted safety padding in critical areas that can accommodate all pool gutter styles
- Safety padding that offers a .60 millimeter PVC liner membrane system
SafeDive also offers numerous other quality features and configuration options:
- Full-sized, standard-width stair treads
- Premium, rust-free RecStep™ stair tread and landing surface option with a 10-year warranty against color fade
- Stair stringers that can be positioned on the left or right side of the tower, dual, or at the heel
- Custom-engineered designs to accommodate any manufacturer’s dive board (dive board is provided and considered part of the design)
- Tower structure finish in hot-dip galvanized, HD-galvanized painted, or stainless steel
- Stainless steel hardware fasteners that require minimal maintenance
- Complete installation services
We also offer SafeDive in a one-meter dive tower version.
Interested in SafeDive?